Uses of AP Ration card:
The AP Ration Card is an essential identification proof in Andhra parades for every basic need. For every government or Private purpose we need to show our Ration Card. Top get for residence certificate, resident proof, Income certificate, Caste certificate we need Ration card as proof. It is use as Address proof to buy any electronic or basic needs to be delivered to our address.
How to Apply AP New Ration Card - ProduceBefore 2012 there was simple process to get new Ration card which is just submitting an Ration card application form in nearest VRO office. Now it is secure and long process to get the Ration card which is shown below.
- Firstly get the Ration card application form rationing office in AP
- You need to pay Rs. 5/- to get the application form from nearest VRO or Circle office
- Or You can also get Application form from official website of AP Online or Meeseva
- Fill the application form correctly without any errors and mentioned exact members of family
- Submit the form to Rationing office which is nearest to you
After Successfully submitted your application you have getting a receipt from your Circle office and anyone will have applying through Meseva Center they will get receipt with transaction number with application number.
Required Documents to Submitting AP New Ration Card
Below are must documents that need to be submitted to get a new Ration card from Andhra Pradesh government.
- Get the attested photograph of family by any gazetted officer three in number
- Annual income proof of the family
- Certificate or bills of property your holding
- House tax, registry of house, electricity bill, residence proof in case you’re the owner
Must fill the application form correctly and submit at nearest MRO office between 10: 00 AM to 04:00PM with the required documents attached with AP New Ration Card Application form.