Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission is announced the APPSC New Examination Pattern for paper style with Negative Marks details of their recruitment tests. According the information the APPSC Chairman P.Uday Bhaskar has announced the New Examination Pattern with Paper Style for all Group's examination tests through a press announcement. The Candidates who are preparing to AP Government recruitment's they can follow the details about the syllabus and subject wise examination pattern.
- Download APPSC New Syllabus with all previous old exam question bank
- Edit or Modify APPSC OTPR Registration
- Submit APPSC OTPR for New Registration
- AP Panchayat Secoratry Notification Details
APPSC Group's Exam Pattern - New Paper StyleThe Description type examination tests will be conducted with sample old pattern, for example the APPSC will conducted the Group-1 examination test from same old style. The APPSC will conduct the all Group-1, Group-2, Group-3, Group-4 and all other examination tests for 150 Marks from 3 papers and the prelims will be conducted with single paper for only 50 marks from 50 questions.
* From this APPSC Exams there is one Negative Mark for each 3 wrong answers.
* Each write answer will carry one mark and three wrong answers will get one Negative mark.
* Each examination test will be conduct for 150 Marks from 150 objective type questions.
* When the recruitment will crossed 25,000 applications the APPSC will conduct Screening test to the exam.