Hurry up the candidates those who are eligible for applying the Civil Services Mains Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) last date to fill up the Detailed Application Form (DAF) is November 2017 and the applied form to be send on or before by November. The officials of the UPSC reject the applications forms which will be reach after the last date of the application form to be sent. Below having eligibility criteria and how to fill the application form etc, the interested candidates are take a look on that.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civil Services Mains exam 2017
The candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Exam are only eligible to apply for Detailed Application Form (DAF), After qualifying the preliminary exam conducted by the UPSC are go for the filling up the DAF. The detailed simple steps are giving below to the candidates can follow.
UPSC IAS Main Online Application 2017 - Steps to follow for filling up the Detailed Application Form:
- Check out the eligibility criteria and should be satisfied
- Logon to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link for Detailed Application Form to be fill for Civil Services Mains
- Carefully follow the instructions which are on that page
- Click on the Civil Services (Mains) Examination - 2017
- Enter the needed information and successfully fill up the form and submit it
- Go for the payment process
- Send this duly filled printout of application form to the given address before the last date to be received
There are two modes of payment options are available
- On-line Mode: Candidates who are going to pay the fee in the online mode do it there it self at the application to be submitted
- Off-line Mode: Candidates who are going to pay by the option like PAY BY CASH are should take the print out of Pay-in-Slip. This will be get at the time of payment process after DAF completed. But fee can be paid in any SBI Branch on or before very next day of the Pay-in-Slip to be taken. This option will be close on 12th November (till mid night)
Under Secretary (CSM),
Union Public Service Commission,
New Delhi - ll0069 .