Online Application is available for getting admissions into National Institute of Technology (NIT) at Tiruchirappalli through online at the Tiruchirappalli NIT Online Application 2017. The officials of the NIT Tiruchirappalli has released the official M.S & Ph.D Admission notification to offer the admissions for the eligible and interested candidates those who will going to apply at the official website before the last date of submission of the application form.
The candidates who got M.S & Ph.D Admission into NIT Tiruchirappalli will have to do the Master of Science (M.S) by the research and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes for the year 2017. This NIT offers Ph.D programme in the different areas like Engineering, Architecture, Management Studies, Computer Applications, Science and Humanities and M.S programme.
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Tiruchirappalli M.S and Ph.D programmes
- M.S Programme: The candidates should have B.E / B.Tech degree with at least 60% (55% for SC/ST students) of marks or 6.5 CGPA (6.0for SC/ST students) and a valid GATE score.
- Ph.D in Engineering Programme: The candidates should have Bachelor's and Master's degree / M.S. (by research) in Engineering / Technology in the appropriate branch of study with a minimum of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (55% or 6.0 CGPA for SC/ST students).
- Ph.D in Architecture Programme: The candidates should have Bachelor's degree in Architecture / Planning and Master's degree in Architecture / Design / Planning / Building Engineering and Management / Building Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (55% or 6.0 CGPA for SC/ST students).
There are two types of selection process for the M.S and Ph.D candidates
- For M.S candidates: Based on Gate Score and Interview
- For Ph.D candidates: Based on Written Test and interview
Every application will be cost Rs 300/- (Rs 100/- for SC/ST/PH) through Demand Draft
NIT Tiruchirappalli Admission Online Application 2017 - How to apply
- Logon to the NIT Tiruchirappalli official website www.nitt.edu
- Click on the M.S and Ph.D 2017 Application Form
- Enter the details which are needed
- Submit and follow the next step
- Download the filled application form
- Take a printout copy
- Go for the payment process by taking Demand Draft
- Envelope duly filled application form along with relevant documents and DD
- Send this envelope to the given address and should reach before the last date of submission
- Last Date to submit application: Dec, 2017
The Chairperson (M.S./Ph.D. Admissions),
Office of the Dean (Academic),
National Institute of Technology,
Tiruchirappalli - 620015,