The Punjab School Education Board has released the PSTET Roll Number 2017 for the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) 2017 admit cards and the officials of the Punjab School Education Board are going to conduct the PSTET 2017 exam on December, 2017. In the meanwhile every exam appearing candidates should download the PSTET admit card through official website of Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test.
The candidates who have successfully applied for PSTET 2017 they can download with using bellow produce and PSTET selected candidates will be placed in the teaching jobs in government schools from Class 1 to Class 8 in the state of Punjab. According to the officials many candidates willing to write the exam on December 2017. The Punjab TET admit card will not sent to the candidate through offline mode by officials, it means candidate only take it from the official website by downloading it i.e., by using online mode.
Steps to be follow - To get PSTET 2017 Admit CardBelow we are providing the simple steps to download the admit card through the official website by using Application Number (OR) Name and Date of birth of the candidate.
- Logon to Punjab TET the official website www.pstet.org.in
- Click on the link on left side of page looks like "Download Admit Card"
- Enter required information in the columns and submit it
- The PSTET Admit Card - 2017 will be generate on the screen
- Download and save it
- Take a printout of the downloaded pdf
- Read all the instructions carefully on the admit card
- Reach exam center one hour before the exam schedule
- Show your admit card and any identity proof of the candidate to the invigilator
The candidate who lost their application number regarding PSTET-2017 are nothing to worry to get the admit card because there is another choice of getting PSTET admit card by candidate name and date of birth.