The candidates whoever applied for the Power Grid Corporation of India can download the PGCIL admit card 2017 from the official website. Every candidate who willing to write the Power Grid Corporation Recruitment exam for the posts available in the PGCIL should download their Exam Roll Number. The Recruitment examination admit card / hall ticket / call letter only can give the details of examination center and roll number of the candidate which is required to write the exam for that reason every candidate should download their PGCIL Hall Ticket 2017 from the official website. According to the officials a huge amount of candidates will be appear in the examination to be held on the date given in the official notification.
The process of downloading the admit card and how to use this one while in the going to the examination can given below in detailed, interested candidates kindly follow.
Steps to be follow
When you have going to download, the candidate can have the information like their submitted application registration id, reference number and date of birth etc.
- Logon to the Power Grid Corporation of India official website of www.powergridindia.com
- Click on the link which can be there on the page like Download Power Grid Corporation o India - 2017 Admit Card
- Enter the needed information in the columns and submit it
- The PGCIL admit card will be generated on the screen with applied post and exam center details and candidate information
- Download and save it
- Take a printout of the downloaded pdf
- Read all the instructions carefully on the admit card