Telangana State, Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of APSCHE has successfully completed the ranking procedure and counselling dates will be released by rank wise. The counselling will be done for both Private and Government colleges.
After completion of ranking procedure the counselling dates will be updated.
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications:The candidate must be citizen of India and the student has to Mention whether he/she comes from Local or Non-Local. Coming to the educational qualifications the candidates must hold B.Tech or equivalent with minimum of 50% of marks in their graduation. The students who have qualified in GATE/GPAT are eligible to attend the counselling. Coming to the age limit the candidates must be above 21 years old as notification released date.
TS PGECET Web Counselling Procedure 2016Telangana PGCET counselling will be done in 2 phases. Phase-1 will be done open to all the students and phase-2 will be done for those who want to change the college. In these 2 stages will be there one is certificate verification and other is select the college by using web options.
List of Documents Needed for TS PGECET 2016 Web Counselling:
1 GATE Score / GPAT / PGECET Rank Card & Hall Ticket Printable copy’s.
2 Degree Certificates & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
3 Memo of SSC or its equivalent issued by State Board.
4 Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
5 Residence certificate for preceding 7 years from the qualifying examination in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education.
6 Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
7 Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in T.S.excluding the period of their employment outside T.S. from M.R.O. in case of candidates who studied outside the state of Telangana.
8 Transfer Certificate.
9 Income Certificate issued by Meeseva / Telangana Online.
Candidates must bring all the required certificates with Xerox copies to the counselling centre without fail. Students need to pay the counselling fee at reception in counselling centre and register your name. After paying the fee registration number will be sent to your mobile number for selecting the college and other uses. Counselling fee details will be mentioned below.
TS PGECET Web Counselling Fee 2016
- General category candidates need to pay 600 rupees at reception of counselling centre.
- Reservation category students like SC, ST and minority category students need to pay 300 rupees at counselling centre.
COUNSELING SCHEDULE for TS PGEC-2016 (GATE-2016 & GPAT 2016)(Expected)
|Certificate Verification||GATE /GPAT||Exercising web options|
|03-08-2016||All eligible and qualified candidates||07-08-2016 to 08-08-2016|
For Special Quota students like NCC, Sports, CAP and PH counselling will be done in Nizam College , Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad.
|Certificate Verification Date||TS PGECET Rank From and TO||Exercising Web Options|
|04-08-2016||1st to 300||08-08-2016 to 09-08-2016|
|05-08-2016||301 to 1000||09-08-2016 to 10-08-2016|
|06-08-2016||1001 to 1850||10-08-2016 to 11-08-2016|
|07-08-2016||1851 to 2850||11-08-2016 to 12-08-2016|
|08-08-2016||2851 to 3850||12-08-2016 to 13-08-2016|
|09-08-2016||3851 to 5000||13-08-2016 to 14-08-2016|
|11-08-2016||5001 to 7400||14-08-2016 to 15-08-2016|
|12-08-2016||7401 to Last||15-08-2016 to 16-08-2016|
List of helpline centers for TS PGECET 2016
- JNT University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
- University College of Science, Saifabad
- University PG College, Secunderabad.
- AV College of Arts, Science & Commerce Gaganmahal, Hyderabad
- Kakatiya University, Warangal
Reacquired Certificates for Telangana PGECET Web Counselling 2016 Certificate Verification
- GATE Score / GPAT /PGECET Rank Card & also PGECET Hall Ticket.
- Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
- Memo of SSC / Class 10th or it's equivalent.
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education.
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in Telangana/A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside Telangana/A.P. from M.R.O. in case of candidates who studied outside the state of Telangana/AP.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
SCHEDULE for TS PGECET Counselling Special Categories 2016 at University PG College, Secunderabad (Expected)
|04-08-2016||GATE/GPAT and TS PGECET||NCC, CAP, Sports, PH|
|05-08-2016||TS PGECET||NCC, Sports|
Submit your web options and learn more about the Telangana PECET / PGECET Web Counselling at http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/