The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced the Civil Engineering Services Prelims Exam Results for the year 2017. The candidates who attended for the Prelims exam on October 24, are calling for to check the result in the official website.
The qualified candidates will get the recruitment as Assistant Engineers in Public Works and Water resource department. As per the officials of Maharashtra Public Service Commission, around 4,460 candidates have been shortlisted in Prelims exam. And these qualified candidates can eligible for the Mains Examination.
Every candidate need to check their result, below we are providing the steps that how to get the candidate result in the online mode.
MPSC Civil Engineering Prelims Exam Results 2017 - Step by Step process to Check
- Logon to the MPSC official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on the 'Latest News/Events'
- Select the 'Maharashtra Civil Engineering Services Preliminary Examination 2017' link
- Enter the needed information and submit it
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and save pdf
- Take a printout for future reference
The candidates whoever qualified in the MPSC Prelims exam hold on the October 24, those are qualifying to write the Mains Examination which is going to be held on January 9 and January 10, 2017.
So every qualified candidate now concentrate on how to crack Mains exam. Candidates are requited to keep follow the official website updates.