The IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is going to issue the Admit card for the IBPS Clerk Examination 2017 in before the examination respectively. The officials of the IBPS already is in the process of sending the IBPS Clerk Exam admit card or hall ticket through offline like post. Unfortunately if any candidate has missed to get the IBPS admit card 2017 by post those has the great time to get the IBPS Clerk Exam Call Letter through online by using registration ID and any reference number of this notification (at the time of applying, reference number will be available) from the date of distribution.
So candidates who are not getting by post will go to the official website from the bellow steps. According to the officials, this time also a huge number of candidates will be appear at the IBPS Clerk examination centers on more number of candidates facing some problems while downloading the IBPS admit card from the online, so to avoid that difficulty we are providing the information in simple steps that how to download online please follow.
Steps to be follow for getting IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017
- Logon to the official website www.ibps.in
- Click on the Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017
- Enter required information and submit it
- The admit card will be generate on the screen
- Download and save it
- Take a printout of the saved admit card
- Read all the instructions carefully on the admit card
- Reach exam center one hour before the exam schedule
- Show your admit card and any identity proof of the candidate to the invigilator
If any one who lost registration id or any reference details they don't have the chance to get the IBPS Clerk Exam Admit Card 2017. Till now we don't have that information whether by candidate name to get the IBPS Exam admit card. Hence kindly requested to the candidates to keep everything safe regarding examination and please be follow updates in the official site for further information.