The ATMA exam date was officially released by the AIMS officials and declared to conduct on the December, 2017. AIMS - ATMA 2017 notification has released by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) for creating admissions for the Management Programmes to the academic session of 2017.
The AIMS - ATMA Entrance test which is conducted by the AIMS is known as "AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA-2017)". All candidates who are going to apply for AIMS - ATMA 2017 has check their eligibility criteria first and then proceed for the application process. Below we have provided the brief information regarding the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA-2017) please go through this.
ATMA-2017 Eligibility Criteria
All of the candidates who willing to write the ATMA can satisfy the below criteria
- Educational Qualification: The applying candidate should possessed graduation from any recognised institute/university.
- Age Limit: The applying candidate should have the minimum age limit i.e., 21 years old.
AIMS - ATMA Selection Process 2017The selection process purely based on the merit that he/she got from the ATMA-2017 exam. If there might be any further process should be provide in the official website, until unless there is only one selecton process that is,
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA-2017)
AIMS - ATMA Online Application 2017 for AIMS - ATMA Admission Test 2017Every candidate who wish to go for AIMS - ATMA application process to apply for 2017 admission can have the easy steps below we have provided, interested candidates can follow to make them-self comfort.
- Logon to AIMS - ATMA official website www.atmaaims.com
- Click on the Application Form
- Enter details and submit the application form
- Download the filled application form
- Take a printout copy
- Registration Closing on :
- Admit cards availability :
- ATMA-2017 held on :
- Result will be out on :.