Government of Telangana and Department of School Education is ready to announce the Telangana TET Notification 2016 for TS TET Online Application 2016 registration with new schedule.
According the Department of School Education officials the Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2016 will be announced and the TSTET Online Application 2016 registration begin dates and the Telangana Teacher Eligibility test will be conducted on 1st May 2016.
- Telangana DSC 2015-16 Latest News Live Updates
- Download GK and Current Affairs
- TET, DSC and Groups Study Material Download
Telangana TET Eligibility 2016The Telangana State Candidates who have pass D.Ed.,/ B.Ed., / Language Pandit or equivalent and the final year candidates of D.Ed.,/ B.Ed., / Language Pandit candidates are apply to eligible.
The Telangana Candidates who have wish to submit their application they can read the TS TET information bulletin 2016 to get complete details.
TS TET Fee 2016 Telangana TET Application FeeAll the Eligible candidates of Telangana TET can pay the online application registration fee of Rs.300/- each paper like Paper-I and Paper-II.
The Candidates who have interested to write both of TS TET Paper-1 and Paper-2 they can also pay the same fee and the candidates can pay the Telangana TET fee through the TSTET official website payment gateway and the Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test fee is payable at any eSeva.
TS Online Centers and Meeseva Centers in the state.
Telanaga TET Online Application 2016 Registration ProduceThe Telangana Candidates who have wish to submit their TS TET Online Application 2016 through online registration they must pay their application fee and get Reference Number of Journal ID Number and follow the simple steps.
- Login to Telangana TET Official Website of http://tstet.cgg.gov.in
- Select Fee Payment if you have not Pay
- Select Telangana TET Online Application option and open
- Enter fee payment Details like Reference Number of Journal ID Number
- Select witch is you have applied Paper-1 or Paper-2 or Both
- Fill the TSTET Application form with complete details of applicant
- once again check and submit
That's it, the Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Online Application registration process is successfully completed for TS TET Paper-1 and Paper-2.
Now Download the submitted TS TET Application hard copy and take a copy of printout with reference ID Number of TS TET 2016.