Andhra Pradesh State Integrated common entrance test conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) is going to announce the AP ICET Notification for the academic year of 2017 to get admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. Regular Course in the State. Every year the AP ICET will be conducted through out the state and the AP ICET Notification 2017 will be announced on March respectively. Students who are eligible and who have interested they can follow the details about AP ICET 2017.
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
Candidate must be a citizen of India. Coming to the educational qualifications candidate must hold under graduate course in any government recognized institutions with minimum of 50% of marks.
- AP ICET Previous Solved Question Bank Download for 2017 Online Exam
- AP ICET Hall Ticket 2017 Download here
AP ICET Age Limit 2017Who have interested to apply AP ICET 2017 the candidate must have minimum age limit of 20 years old and there will no upper age limit.
AP ICET Online Application 2017 - How to Apply
- Open the AP ICET 2017 official website http://www.apicet.net.in
- Click on the ICET 2017 Online application form link
- Fill the application form with required details
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the given dimensions.
- Make the payment of application fee through gateway method by using credit card or debit card or internet banking.
Application registration fee AP ICET 2017 Entrance TestThe candidate who are applying the entrance test after the closing date the application fee will be varied based on your enrollment date.
- Without late fee candidate need to pay 350 rupees examination fee
- with late fee candidate need to pay additionally 500 rupees with examination fee
- candidate before the entrance test need to pay 2000 rupees along with application fee.