Andhra Pradesh state, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada is going to announce the AP EAMCET 2017 notification for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance test Examination for the academic year of 2017. The AP EAMCET 2017 is a state level examination for those seeking the admission into Under Graduate courses like B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, MBBS and BDS conducted by the JNTU university on the behalf of (APSCHE) Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
AP EAMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria & Educational QualificationsThe candidates must be Citizen of India and the candidates must belong to the Andhra Pradesh state. The candidates must have passed the Intermediate examination, It's equivalent from a recognized board with Physics and Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology with minimum 45% marks for General category and 40% marks for the reserved categories to meet the eligibility of AP EAMCET 2017.
- AP EAMCET Previous Solved Question Bank Download with Online Exam style
- Download EAMCET MPC and Bi.PC Hall Ticket 2017
The candidates who have wish to submit their AP EAMCET Online Application 2017 they must be above 17 years old on the date of notification released.
AP EAMCET 2017 Application fee detailsCandidate need to pay the EAMCET 2017 entrance examination fee through debit card/ credit card/ Mee Seva online centre/ AP online center's. The fee details are mentioned below
- For Engineering course students need to pay 350 rupees entrance examination fee.
- For agriculture and medical course students need to pay 350 rupees entrance examination fee.
- For Engineering and medical course students need to pay 700 rupees entrance examination fee.
How to fill the EAMCET 2017 Application FormThe AP EAMCET 2017 application form has been available online at the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) official website of https://www.apeamcet.org from February 2017 on-wards.
The applicants may fill the AP EAMCET 2017 application form only in online mode. No other mode of application will be acceptable except online. Follow the AP EAMCET Online Application 2017 Registration details bellow..
- Open the AP EAMCET official website of https://www.apeamcet.org
- Select the Online Apply Link
- Pay the fee through online or Enter Journal Number of Meseva Fee Payslip
- Select witch is you have applied like Engineering, Agriculture and Medical or both
- Enter required details and submit the form.