Telangana State Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE is going to conducting the Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (TSPECET - 2017) for seeking Admission into B.P.Ed.(2 Years) and U.G.D.P.Ed (2 Years) Courses for the academic year 2017-17. The entrance test pattern will be given below.
Candidates should produce the following original certificates at the time of entrance test.
- Sports Merit Certificates.
- Pass Certificate in any one of the following courses: U.G.D.P.Ed / NIS / Yoga / Sports Management / Sports Science / Sports Journalism / Olympic Education / Basic Course in Adventure Sport.
- N.C.C. Certificate (C-Certificate / B-Certificate)
- Documents related to CAP (Children of Armed Persons) .
- One set of attested Photostat copies of all the above certificates along with Photostat copy of Hall Ticket..
Telangana PECET Examination PatternThe Telangana Physical Education Common Entrance Test for entry of students into B.P.Ed. (Two years) and U.G.D.P.Ed. (Two years) Courses Comprise of two parts. Totally the entrance test will be conducted for 500 marks.
- Physical Efficiency Test and
- Skill Test in Game.
|FOR MEN CANDIDATES||FOR WOMEN CANDIDATES|
|Compulsory events (No Option)||Compulsory events (No Option)|
The skills of the candidate shall be tested in any one of the following games opted by the candidate
Further more details please visit the Telangana Physical Education Admission test official website.
TS PECET Model Papers 2017 Download from Sakshi, Eenadu, Namasthe TelanganaAll the Telangana State Physical Education Admission test applied candidates can download the PECET previous examination old question bank with answers from the state leading education portals of Namasthe Telangana, Eenadu Pratibha, Sakshi Education, Manabadi and etc,..
We are suggested to everyone who are study the subject wise text books along subject exports suggested study material and practice with old examination solved previous sample question bank to get admission through physical education test.