The Bihar state Intermediate Council will be conducted state class 11th and 12th Intermediate annual examinations for Science, Arts, Commerce and Vocational Course first and second semester in the month of March every year. Bihar School Examination Board and Intermediate Council will distribute for class 12 of Intermediate annual final examinations Admit Card 2017 through the council for regular and private schools or college headmaster or principal before one month of the examination schedule.
BSEB 12th Admit Card 2017 from their studying institutions for appearing annual public examinations. The First and Second year Intermediate Science, Arts, Commerce final exam hall ticket of 11th and 12th standard Roll Number or Roll Code can collect from your responsible college higher authority before commencement of the public examination. If any candidate have not get their Bihar Board Intermediate Admit Card 2017 with any reason or forgotten or loss will download through online from the board official website by the following process.
- Log into board official website http://www.biharboard.ac.in
- Select the Intermediate Admit card download option
- Select your Stream and first and second semester
- Choose Arts, Science and Commerce (IA, ISC, ICOM)
- Enter School name and present roll number and appear year
- Click Generate option