Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is going to inviting the applications for BCECE (LE) 2017 entrance test for seeking admission into 2nd year Engineering and para medical courses in Bihar state for the academic year 2017. Eligible candidates can apply for BCECE (LE) 2017 entrance test through official website on or before the closing date and the Bihar BCECE (LE) is a state level entrance test.
Every year BCECE Board will conduct the entrance test for admission of various courses in Bihar state. The complete details regarding the BCECE (LE) 2017 entrance test will be given below. Candidate can go through official website of BCECEB for know about complete details before proceeding the application form.
BCECE (LE) Eligibility Criteria & Educational QualificationsCandidate must be citizen of India and must be belongs to Bihar state. Coming to the educational qualifications Candidate must Diploma in Engineering & Para medical courses in their relevant subjects with minimum 55% of marks.
Candidate should have minimum age limit of 17 years old
BCECE (LE) Application Fee 2017
Candidates have to pay Rs 1650 for application fee and Bank fee is Rs 25 and submit it at canara bank.
Bihar BCECE (LE) Online Application 2017 Form Registration produce
- Open the BCECEB official website http://bceceboard.com
- Click on the Apply for Bihar BCECE (LE) 2017 online application form link
- Register the application form with your details
- Registration number and password will be sent to your e-mail id and mobile number
- Login with the details and enter the personal information and educational qualifications.
- Submit the form and download the Bank challan copy
Controller of Examination,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
Patna - 800014
The online registration will be opens from April
Online registration will be closes at the end of April month
The entrance test will be conducted in the month of May