The officials of XAT Association has decide to conduct Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) on January, 2017 respectively. Based on XAT-2017 test candidates will get admissions into Xavier Labour Relations Institute and XAT Associate Member Institutes for the Academic Programmes. The candidates who willing to write the XAT 2017 exam can check the updates in the official website like now giving some changes in the paper pattern by the officials of the XAT Association. Below we have proposed the list of changes keep following.
News Changes list in XAT Exam Paper Pattern 2017 and Changes made by the XAT association officials
- The total number of questions in the main paper have been brought down to 78
- The time allotted has been increased by 20 minutes. That is candidates will be having 170 minutes duration
- The difficulty level of the questions has been brought down so that students can attempt as many questions as possible in the time limit (This makes candidates to boost up their confidence level)
- In XAT-2017, students have a choice of not attempting 13 questions. Beyond this, any unattempted question will carry the negative mark of 0.05
- The time allowed to answer both GK and Essay would be 35 minutes
- The number of questions in the GK section have been reduced to 25
XAT New Exam Paper Pattern 2017
The XAT-2017 will be the Paper based exam, having 3 hours of total duration and will be start from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm. And the exam paper will consists of four sections.
XAT New Syllabus 2017
The XAT exam will be asking questions from the areas like
- Verbal and Logical ability
- Decision Making
- Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
- General Knowledge