West Bengal State, Joint Entrance Examination Board is going to announce the WBJEE notification 2017 for admission in to Under graduate courses like Medical, Dental, Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architectural courses offered government and private colleges in West Bengal state for the academic year 2017. Every year WBJEE examination will be conducted in the month of April respectively. Students who are interested to apply and eligible candidates can get details and application form.
WBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates must be citizen of India and must be native to the west Bengal State and the candidates will have must hold 12th class or equivalent from any government recognized institutions under WB Board.
Candidates must have minimum age limit of 17 years old and there will no upper age limit.
Everyone can submit the bellow listed Scanned documents in the time of WBJEE Online Application 2017 Registration and Choice filling time and follow the online application filling produce bellow.
- Passport size photocopy and signature in the given dimensions
- Left hand thumb impression
- 10th class admit card
- Income, Caste and Nativity Certificate.
WBJEE Online Application 2017 Registration and Choice filling - How to apply
- Open the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination official website http://wbjeeb.in
- Click on the candidate login link
- Fill the required details
- Completion of this process registration number and password will be generated and send to your registered email id and mobile number.
- By using this details login the website
- Enter required details and upload the above listed scanned documents and files
WBJEE Application fee and Payment Methods
Candidate who are applying WBJEE 2017 for only one course Engineering or Medical need to pay 500 rupees processing fee and the students who are applying for both the courses Engineering and Medical need to pay 600 rupees application fee for payment of application fee candidate have both the payment methods. Either in online or offline. Students who are paying in online can do the payment in Allahabad bank through e-chalan.
The candidates who are paying in online mode can go through a gateway method by using Debit card, Credit Card or Internet Banking.
WBJEE Important Dates 2017 (Expected)
The WBJEE 2017 notification will be released in the month of December and the online applications will be available from December on-wards and WBJEE Online Application 2017 Registration will be closes at end of February and the entrance test will be conducted in the month of April. Before the entrance test admit card will be released.