The Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) university has recently announced the VIT MBA Admission notification 2017, in that official notification VIT University offering MBA admissions during the academic year of 2017 for that the eligible candidates for doing Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in VIT university can apply VIT MBA Admission 2017 in before the last date of online application to be received by the officials.
The VIT university offering MBA programme in various areas like Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Information Technology and Systems, International Business Operations and Business Analytics. Below we have given the brief details regarding VIT University MBA admissions for 2017, interested candidates can apply online.
VIT University Eligibility Criteria for MBA admissions 2017-18:
All candidates who are going to apply for this VIT university MBA programmes during the year 2017-18 should satisfies the below given criteria.
- He/she should possessed full-time Bachelor's degree from a recognized University/Institution
- With minimum of 60% marks in 10th, Inter, Degree
- CAT / XAT / MAT / GMAT / CMAT exams scores also consider
- Note: Some executive experience will be preferred for the candidate
VIT MBA Admission Selection Process 2017
The VIT MBA Admission 2017 selection process for the VIT university MBA admissions will be consider as follows
- Consider academic performance
- Consider work experience, awards and recognition
- Written Assessment Test (WAT)
- Personal Interview (PI)
VIT MBA Admission Online Application 2017 registration How to applyAll candidates those want to apply for VIT University MBA admission they can go through these steps for filling up the application process easily.
- Logon to the official website of http://www.vit.ac.in
- Click on the application form
- Fill and submit the application form
- Download and save
- Take a printout of saved application form
- Application Submission last date:
- Written Test and Interview on:
Every exam appearing candidate can keep following the official site to know if any changes in dates and schedules are announcing by the officials.