University of Hyderabad PGD programme Distance Education admission process of Distance education like Distance Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) programme for the year 2017 in University of Hyderabad located in Telangana. The officials are offering for the eligible candidates in various subjects like Sciences, Fine Arts, Languages, Computer Applications etc. The interested and eligible candidates can have the chance to apply for this notification given by Centre for Distance Education through official website before the last date of application to be submit.
University of Hyderabad 2017 Admissions - Eligibility CriteriaBefore going to apply for this admissions in University of Hyderabad for the PGD programmes candidates are need to be satisfy under given educational criteria
- Educational Qualification The candidates who are going to apply for this PGD programmes should have completed a graduation degree from a recognized university/institute.
Every applicant need to pay an application fee of Rs.300/- and this payment should through Demand Draft drawn in the favor of 'Finance officer, University of Hyderabad'.
University of Hyderabad 2017 Admissions - Selection Process
- Consider academic track record and educational qualification
How to done University of Hyderabad PGD Admission application 2017 Registration process
- Logon to the official website www.uohyd.ac.in
- Click on the PGD Distance Education Application Form link
- Fill up the application form and submit it
- Download the filled application form
- Take a printout of the downloaded form
- Go for the fee payment process should through by Demand Draft
- Envelop the duly filled application form along with the DD and required documents
- Send this envelop to the given address as to reach before the last date of submission
Online application ends on: 31st January, 2017
The Section Officer,
Centre for Distance and Virtual Learning,
University of Hyderabad,
Golden Threshold Building,
Abids , Nampally Station Road, Hyderabad - 500 001