Government of Telangana and the state Public Service Commission is given the Opportunity to the state unemployed candidates to one time register at the TSPSC website for getting Government job from TSPSC. This is very good news for Telangana Unemployed candidates and this is OTR System is very useful to the state job seekers. The TSPSC is introducing the new system of OTR first time and this is very useful to all unemployed youth in the state.
The Telangana State Public Service Commission is providing the OTR Service for free of Cost the chairmen of public service commission is also confirmed the TSPSC OTR registration have no fee to the state unemployed candidates.
How to Enroll TSPSC One Time Registration for TSPSC OTR System OnlineTelangana State Public Service Commission is invite the one time registration with using applicant Aadhaar Card Details and their basic information of candidate personal details like Full Name, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Community and he/she Father and Mother name and etc. The TSPSC OTR is requested Exemption Details, Address Details and Education Qualifications of Applicant and the OTR will give facility to add Additional Qualifications and Candidate Scanned photograph and signature of candidate we have provide the registration produce just follow.
- First go to the TSPSC Website and select the One Time Registration Option
- Now you have seen the TSPSC OTR page
- Enter your Aadhaar Card Number
- Enter Candidate basic details of Personal Details
- Select Exemption Details like PH, Ex-Service Person, Government Employee, Examination fee exemption and Categories of Candidate
- Enter Residence Address of Applicant with E-Mail ID for Communication
- Now Enter Educational Qualifications like Type of study, Place of Study, Local status and qualified course
- Add Additional Qualifications if you have available
- Now upload your Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Tic on the Declaration