The University of TERI located in New Delhi has released the official notification for giving admission to the eligible candidates in Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes for the year 2017 session. The areas which are offering by the TERI University in MBA as Infrastructure and Business Sustainability. So the interested and eligible candidates who wish to join in TERI University, New Delhi can go for MBA Admission application process to enroll their names and getting admissions, application form will be available in the official website of TERI University.
Eligibility Criteria for TERI University MBA 2017 ProgrammesEducational Qualification:
- For MBA in Infrastructure:
- Candidate cannot having any work experience should have a bachelor's degree with at least 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA and having English at Class 12 level.
- Candidate having work experience should possess a Graduate degree with at least two year's of experience (in the field of government/ regulatory bodies/ industry/ research/ academic institutions/ donor/ consultant organizations)
- For MBA in Business Sustainability:
- Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA and having English at Class 12 level
- Candidates pursuing final year of bachelor's degree / awaiting results are also eligible to apply
TERI University MBA Admission Application Fee 2017
Each applicant will pay demand draft of Rs 1,500 , in favor of 'Registrar, TERI University' payable at New Delhi.
- Considering CAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT scores
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
Note:Candidates with more than two years of work experience may be exempted from the above requirement
How to apply - Application process for TERI University MBA Admissions 2017
- Logon to TERI University official website www.teriuniversity.ac.in
- Click on the relevant Application Form link
- Fill up the application form and submit it
- Download the filled application form
- Take a printout of the downloaded form
- Go for the payment process should through by Demand Draft
- Envelop the duly filled application form along with the DD and required documents
- Send this envelop to the given address by post before the last date of submission
- (or) Candidate will get the application from and information brochure from the 'Registrar, TERI University, 10, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110 070'
- Issuing of application form ending date by post:
- Issuing of application form at the university counter and online:
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates on:
- GD and PI will be held: