Telangana Ration card corrections Information:
Before getting into how you may change your Ration card or update it with necessary corrections, you have to know what corrections are to be made. Here I have listed some of the corrections which are mostly seen and updated generally.
- Address – Location, Home Address
- Name – Wrong spelling of name of any member of family in card
- Age- Wrong Age of Family member
- Caste Change
- Member Addition – Adding a new family member to ration card
Required Documents for Ration Card Corrections and Update:
Along with the corrections to be made you will also have to upload or attest some important documents mentioned below. All documents are required for respective corrections or update to be made in your ration card.
- Address Change – Address Proof like PAN Card, House Land Papers
- Name Change- Birth certificate
- Date of Birth or Age Change - Birth Certificate
- Caste Change- Caste Certificate
- Member addition – Marriage certificate for adding bride and Birth certificate for adding New born child
After viewing the required documents and correction to be made section, now you might know which update must be done in your present TS Ration card. Likely you will have to follow the online process for ration card correction will also include going to MeeSeva centre.
- First you will have to download Ration Card correction application form from MeeSeva online website
- Next download the form and fill it accordingly with the correction to be made
- Then give the attested documents along with Application form to MeeSeva centre nearby
- Now the Operator will apply for correction through Mee Seva centre and give him Service charge of RS.35/
- Finally take the application slip number for checking status