The Syndicate Bank is going to announcing Probationary Officers recruitment and the Syndicate Bank will be conducted the PO Recruitment every year and this year also the Probationary officer’s recruitment process will be continued respectively. The eligible and interested candidates can apply to Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer’s Recruitment 2017 after official announcement of notification and the registration of application schedule.
- Download IBPS Banking Study Material with Model Question Bank 2017
- Download IBPS Model Papers 2017 for all Banking Exams
- Educational Qualification The candidates who are going to apply for PO should have Degree from a recognized University/any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government with minimum of 60% (for SC/ST/PWD 55%) marks in any discipline.
- Age LimitThe applicant shod have the age limit between 20 years – 28 years old
- NoteThere is an age relaxation for the reserved category candidates
Syndicate Bank PO Online Application 2017 - How to apply
- Logon to Syndicate Bank official website www.syndicatebank.in
- Click on the CAREER
- Select Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017”
- And click on “Apply Online”
- Go for the new Registration process using mail id and login by using generated password details
- Fill up the application form
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Go for the payment process can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- Download and save generated online application form
- Take a printout for future use
Syndicate Bank PO Selection Process
The Syndicate Bank will be select the Probationary Officer’s in 3 stages as per bellow..
- IBPS conducting written exam
- And (or) Group Discussion