Directorate of Admissions Sri Venkateswara University is going to announced the SVURESE Detailed Notification 2017 for inviting of applications for SVURESET 2017 entrance test to get admissions into Ph.D courses in SV University and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2017. Candidates who are eligible and interested to get admission into SV University can go through the below given details before proceeding the application procedure.
SVURESET Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
A candidate may be permitted to carry on Full-Time/Part-Time Ph.D Programme only when he/she satisfies. The following eligibility criteria & educational qualifications Candidates shall have a Post Graduate Degree of this University or Degree recognized as equivalent there in the concerned subject of Post graduation. Candidates shall have a minimum of 55% marks in the concerned subject of Post graduation. However, a relaxation of 5% in marks is allowed to SC/ST/PH candidates. In case of Engineering courses, candidates shall have either 1st class in B.Tech. or 1st Class in concerned M.Tech. course. Candidates should satisfy the Local or Non local status in Andhra Pradesh as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
Candidate should have minimum age limit of 24 years old.
SVURESET 2017 Admission Procedure
Admission into Ph.D (Full-Time/Part-Time) programme is based on merit from among the qualified candidates in SVURESET.
If the candidates get same marks, preference shall be given to those who secure higher marks in Section B. If there is a further tie, preference shall be given for the elder person, based on Date of Birth.
Duration of Ph.D. Programme
The duration of Ph.D. Programmes shall be as follows
- Ph.D. (Full-Time) with M.Phil. - Minimum 02 years & Maximum 04 years
- Ph.D. (Full-Time) without M.Phil. Minimum 03 years & Maximum 05 years
- Ph.D. (Part-Time) with M.Phil . Minimum 03 years & Maximum 05 years
- Ph.D. (Part-time) without M.Phil. Minimum 04 years & Maximum 06 years
SVURESET Online Application 2017 Procedure
- Open the SVU DOA official website of http://www.svudoa.in
- Before proceeding to fill the application, please download and read the Admission Information brochure and Guidelines to fill online application.
- After reading the Guidelines, Click on Filling of Online Application button in the left menu navigation panel.
- Enter the required details without any mistakes and apply on or before the closing date.
- Completion of filling the application the confirmation message will be sent to your registered mobile number and e-mail id
SVURESET Examination Pattern 2017
The question paper will be designed with 100 multiple choice questions.Section A General Aptitude for 20 questions (as per the syllabus given in the Annexure-III) and Section-B consists of concerned subject syllabus at PG level for 80 questions. The duration period for the entrance test will be 2 hours.
SVURESET Hall Ticket 2017 Download
The hall ticket for the SVURESET 2017 entrance test will be updated in the official website http://www.svudoa.in before the commence of entrance test.
Candidate can go through the official website and download the hall ticket before going to the entrance test.
SVURESET Results 2017 Download
The SVURESET results will Download available from the announcement date from the official website http://www.svudoa.in and the state leading educational portals of eenadu pratibha, sakshi education, manabadi, schools9 and etc,..
Candidate can those website's and provide required details and submit the form results will be generated.
The online registration starts from March onwards
Last date for the closure of online application April
Entrance test will be conducted in the month of May
The results will be released in the month of June