Candidates can apply for more than one Programme and more than one campus. The details of the entrance test will be given below. NMAT will conduct the entrance test for MBA (Mumbai Campus), MBA HR Selection process is separate (Mumbai Campus), MBA Pharmaceutical Management - Selection process is separate (Mumbai Campus),PGDM - Bengaluru campus PGDM - Hyderabad campus.
NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2017
The eligibility criteria for the admission will be given below.
- MBA (Mumbai Campus), Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% of marks in their academics.
- MBA HR Selection process is separate (Mumbai Campus), Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% of marks in their academics.
- MBA Pharmaceutical Management - Selection process is separate (Mumbai Campus), Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3/4) in Pharmacy, Science, Life Sciences, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biotechnology from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in their academics. Post Graduate degree holders in Economics, Psychology and Sociology can also apply. Candidates with B. Tech. or B.E. in Bio-Tech. or Bio-Medical are also eligible to apply. Candidates working in Pharmaceutical Companies for more than two years are preferred.
- PGDM - Bengaluru campus PGDM - Hyderabad campus, Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% of marks in their academics.
- 10th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate 12th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
- Degree Mark sheet (for 1,2,3,4 years), separately for each semester/ trimester. Only if separate mark sheets are not issued by the University / Institute consolidated mark sheets will be accepted.
- Degree Certificate
- Provisional Degree certificate/ Passing Certificate
- Post Graduate Degree Mark sheet, wherever applicable
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate, wherever applicable
- AIU Certificate (University Equivalence) is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their graduation from Overseas Universities.
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (If required)
- Work Experience Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate (In Original signed by Registered Medical Practitioner)
- Mediclaim Policy
Candidate need to 1100 rupees application fee for one course. Candidates who are applying for both the courses MBA and PGDM courses need to pay 1500 rupees application fee.
How to Apply for the NMAT 2017 Entrance test
The applications will be available in the official website www.nmat.org.in candidate who are applying for the entrance test can go through the official website and apply with required details. Completion of filling the application form candidate need to pay the application fee through gateway method by using credit card or debit card or internet banking or through demand draft. Completion of application take a copy of print out for the application form for further communication.
NMAT 2017 Entrance Test Syllabus
- Language Skills
- Quantitative Skills
- Logical Reasoning
NMAT 2017 Examination Pattern
The Question paper will be designed with 120 questions. The questions will be asked from Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning. Each question carries one mark and there will be no negative marking for wrong answered questions. The duration period for the examination will be 120 minutes (2 hours).
- Language Skills - 32 Questions
- Quantitative Skills - 48 Questions
- Logical Reasoning - 40 Questions
The NMAT admit card 2017 will be available in the official website www.nmat.org.in candidates who are applied for the entrance test can download from website by providing required details.
NMAT Examination Centres 2017
The entrance test will be conducted through out the country.
- North -Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow
- West -Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Nagpur
- South -Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad
- Central -Bhillai, Bhopal, Indore
- East -Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, Patna
Candidate who are attended for the entrance test can download the merit list from official website www.nmat.org.in.
NMAT 2017 Important Dates (Expected)
NMAT Online Applications 2017 will be available in the month of July and it will be ends at October. Entrance test will be conducted in the month of January and results of first merit list will be announced at February month.