The National Institute of Technology (NIT) located in Agartala has released the Ph.D programmes admission official announcement to give the opportunity for the eligible candidates in-order enroll their admissions for Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme for the year 2017.
All the interested and eligible candidates can go for the online registration process to complete the application form by submitting it.Before going to NIT, Agartala for Ph.D programmes application process every applying candidate will have to check the eligibility criteria to satisfy.
Available Ph.D programmes in areas like
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
NIT, Agartala 2017 Admissions - Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D programmesEducational Qualification:
- The candidates who are going to apply for this should have completed a Master's degree in Engineering / Technology or any equivalent in an appropriate area and having at-least 60% of marks or CGPA of 6.5/10.
- (Or) The candidates who have Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology with an excellent academic record and with a t-least 85% of marks or CGPA of at-least 9.0/10 or and also having a valid GATE score are also eligible to apply.
- Written Test or Interview
How to apply for NIT Agartala Ph.D Admissions 2017
- Logon to NIT, Agartala official website www.nita.ac.in
- Click on the relevant Application Form link
- Fill up the application form and submit it
- Download the filled application form
- Take a printout of the downloaded form
- Submission of online application ends on:
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates on:
- The interview/written test will be held on: