The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) located in New Delhi has released the official B.Des/M.Des admission notification for the offering of admissions to the eligible candidates in the B.Des and M.Des programmes for the academic session 2017. The NIFT officials of the National Institute of Fashion Technology has going to conduct the admission process by Online test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. This is the good news for the candidates who were eagerly waiting for like this opportunity are please notify and apply for this notification. Interested and eligible candidates go for the application process for applying NIFT 2017 admission process through online.
NIFT 2017 Admissions Eligibility Criteria for B.Des/M.Des ProgrammesEducational Qualification:
- For B.Des programme: The candidates who are going to apply for this programme should have completed 10+2 from a recognized board/institute with having qualified marks.
- For M.Des programme: The candidates who are going to apply for this programme should have an Under Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institute. And the candidates need to have a Diploma in UG Design from NIFT/NID.
- Online Test
- Situation Test / Group Discussion / Interview
Every applicant need to pay Rs 1,500/- for OBC and General Category candidates, and for SC/ST/Ph.D candidates need to pay Rs 750/-. This payment should be paid in the online gateway or through Demand Draft issued in favour of "NIFT HO" payable at New Delhi
How to apply for NIFT Admission 2017 Online Application Registration
- Logon to National Institute of Fashion Technology official website www.nift.ac.in
- Click on the relevant Application Form link
- Fill up the application form and submit it
- Download the filled application form
- Take a printout of the downloaded form
- Go for the payment process
- Envelop the duly filled application form along with the DD and required documents
- Send this envelop to the given address by speed post before the last date of submission
- Online application process ends on: January 10, 2017
- Online application process ends with late fees: January 16, 2017
- Issuing of Admit card: January 21, 2017
- Written exam held on: February 14, 2017
- Situation test/ group discussion/ interview held on: April - May 2017
- Shortlisted candidates out: End of May/ June 2017
- Counseling starts from: June 2017 on-wards