The National Insurance Academy (NIA) located in Pune has decided to give admissions for the eligible candidates in the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes for the academic session 2017-18. And the application process will be closing as per schedule. So the interested and eligible candidates can go for the application form which will be available at National Insurance Academy Pune website. Below we are providing important details regarding PGDM programmes offered by National Insurance Academy, Pune.
National Insurance Academy Eligibility Criteria for PGDM Programmes
- Educational Qualification
- Candidate should have Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institute with having minimum 50% marks.
- The candidates who are pursuing their final year can also apply.
- Age Limit
- For General and OBC candidates should have their max age limit 26 years old
- For SC/ST/DA candidates should have their max age limit 28 years old
Every applicant should pay Rs. 1260/- and this payment process may be done through credit cards/debit cards/net banking
- Consider overall academic track record
- Consider CAT 2017 or CMAT 2017 scores
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
How to apply - National Insurance Academy 2017 application process
- Visit the official website www.niapune.com
- Click on the relevant Application Form link
- Fill up the application form and submit it
- Download the filled application form
- Take a printout of the downloaded form
- Go for the payment process should through by Demand Draft
- Online application submission ends on: March, 2017