Change of Name After Marriage for Married Women
Here is the procedure to be followed to change your name in passport after marriage.
- Firstly register yourself in Passport seva Kendra as “ New Register ”
- Get your User name and Passport noted
- Login with User name and Passport in Passport official home page
- Click on “ Re-Issue of Passport ” line provided
- Then Fill all the details Mandatory ( * ) correctly
- Mention your New change name correctly in application form
- Now Schedule your appointment and Pay the proceeding fee
- Select the nearest seva Kendra for verification and submission
- Now take print of Application receipt
- Attach the required documents with Application receipt submit in seva Kendra
- After verification your new passport will be issued soon.
Required documents to submit
Below important documents must be attached with your application receipt to change your name After Marrige.
- A original copy of Notarized affidavit
- A joint photograph of couple
- Aadhaar card, Voter id
- Address proof of present staying
- Notarized copy of marriage certificate
Instructions for applicant
Clearly follow the above procedure for change of name in your passport after marriage for women’s. The Password and User name set will be available and you data will be saved in passport seva Kendra for only 30 days. So Schedule your appointment soon after filing online application form. Documents submitted must be valid and the entire required affidavit must be attested with application receipt.