The Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA) located in Ahmedabad has officially announced for the recent admissions in the Fellow Program in Management in Communications (FPM-C) programme for the year 2017. This Fellow Program in Management in Communications (FPM-C) programme is a full-time based and duration should be about three years i.e., 2017-19.
So the eligible candidates will have the chance to apply for MICA Admissions 2017 in order for FPM-C. Below we are providing more details regarding MICA 2017-19 Admissions for FPM-C programme, please follow.
MICA 2017-19 Admissions - Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- The applying candidates should have a Master's Degree (or) an equivalent with having at least 55% marks/an equivalent grade in any discipline of the Humanities / Social Sciences / Business Management and having subject like Communication / Journalism / Advertising / Public Relations / Media / Marketing.
- (OR) The applying candidates should have a five years Integrated Masters Degree programme from any discipline of the Humanities/Social Sciences/Business Management with having at least 55% marks/an equivalent grade and having subject as a Communication / Journalism / Advertising / Public Relations / Media / Marketing.
MICA FPM-C 2017-19 Admissions - Selection Process
The candidates will be selected purely based on their performance in the following
- Basic Interview
- MICA's FPM Admission Test (only for shortlisted candidates in Basic Interview)
- This MICA's FPM Admission Test will consist of
- Written Test (WT)
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Individual Presentation (IP)
- Personal Interview (PI)
MICA FPM-C Admission Online Application 2017 Registration - ProduceThe interested and eligible candidates can apply for MICA 2017-19 Admissions through online mode. For candidates, we are providing simple steps to apply for this notification below
- Logon to the MICA official website of www.mica.ac.in
- Click on the Application Form
- Enter the details which are needed their
- Submit and follow the next step
- Download the filled application form
- Take a printout copy
- Go for the payment process through Demand Draft
- Envelope the he application form along with Demand Draft, sealed letters of recommendation, copies of certificates and other supporting documents
- Send this envelope cover to the given address
- Online application registration ends on:
- Last date to receive envelop:
- Telephonic screening interviews will be held:
- Admission test will be held:
- The final result will be announced on:7
(Envelope to be sent to this given address)
FPM Office MICA,