Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT), an all India level management entrance test was born out of the felt -need to have a single unified test for admissions in the state of Karnataka into professional courses viz MBA. PGDM and MCA. Karnataka State, Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) is going to inviting the applications for PGDM, MBA & MCA courses for the academic year 2017-17. The KMAT complete details regarding the entrance test will be given below.
KMAT Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications 2017Candidate must be citizen of India and all the states students are eligible for the entrance test and the candidate must hold under graduation course in their relevant field from any government recognized university with minimum 50% of marks are eligible for the KMAT entrance test 2017.
Candidate should have minimum age limit of 20 years old
KMAT Application Fee 2017
DD should be made in favor of "KMAT 2017" and should be payable at Bangalore
- Candidates who are applying for either MBA or MCA have to prepare a DD of Rs 1000/-
- Candidates who want to take up both the MBA and the MCA test will have to register for each test separately. Two separate Hall Tickets will be issued.
KMAT Online Application 2017 Form Registration Produce
- Open the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test official website http://kmatindia.com
- Click on the KMAT 2017 application form
- Enter the required details without any mistakes and select the course which you are applying
- Upload the needed documents and make a payment of application fee
- Submit the form
The Secretary-KMAT 2015,
Sheshadripuram First Grade College,
CA Site No 26 Yelhanka New Town,
KMAT 2017 Important Dates - Expected
The online applications will be available from June onwards
The applications will be closes at July month
The entrance test will be conducted in the month of August
Results will be released at end of August month
The admissions will be done in September month