The KIIT University (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology) located in Bhubaneswar has invite online application from the eligible candidates on offering Medical programmes for the year 2017. There are various programmes in the Medical is going to offer like Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing, Master of Science (M.Sc) in Nursing, Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS). The eligible and interested candidate can apply KIITEE admission 2017 in KIIT University.
KIITEE Medical Admission 2017 - Eligibility CriteriaEducational qualification:
- For MBBS/BDS: The candidates who are going to apply for this medical programme should have passed Class 12 with having subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and got at-least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together (for SC/ST candidates 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together)
- For MDS: The candidates who are going to apply for this medical programme should have passed final BDS examination and also completed one year compulsory rotatory internship from a recognized dental college, on or before March 31, 2017.
- For MD: The candidates who are going to apply for this medical programme should have a MBBS degree from a recognized medical college of India/a foreign medical degree and must have obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the state medical councils after completing compulsory rotating internship.
- For B.Sc Nursing: The candidates who are going to apply for this medical programme should have passed Class 12/its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English and having at-least 45% in aggregate.
- For M.Sc Nursing: The candidate who are going to apply for this medical programme should be a registered nurse or midwife or equivalent with any state nursing registration council and should have passed B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Hons Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with at-least 55% in aggregate.
- Written exam
KIITEE Application 2017 Registration Process
- Logon to the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology official website www.kiitee.ac.in
- Click on the link 'KIITEE-2017 Apply Online'
- Fill up the application form and submit it
- Download the filled application form
- Take a printout of the downloaded form
- Keep it safely for future reference
- Online application for MD/MS programmes ends on:
- Entrance exam for MD/MS programmes will be held on:
- Online application for other programmes ends on:
- Receiving filled application form for other medical programmes
- KIITEE 2017 will be held on:
- Results out on: