Kerala State Government, Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) was announced the Kerala CEE PG Dental notification 2017 for PG Dental Common Entrance Examination to get admission into Post graduate Dental courses for the academic year 2017 in Kerala state. Every year CEE will conduct the entrance test for post graduation students and the test will be conduct at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala state. Students who are eligible for Kerala CEE PG Dental entrance test can read Kerala CEE PG Dental detailed notification 2017 to get complete details simple details given below.
Kerala CEE PG Dental Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate must be citizen of India and must be belongs to Kerala state. Coming to the educational qualifications candidate must hold under graduation course in BDS (Dental) from any government recognized university with minimum 50% of marks.
The candidate must have minimum age limit of 23 years and there will be no upper age limit.
How to Apply for Kerala CEE PG Dental 2017 Course online
- Open the official website http://www.cee-kerala.org
- Click on the Kerala CEE PG Dental Course 2017 online application form link.
- Enter the required details
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in given dimensions
- Submit the form.
Kerala CEE PG Dental Application Fee 2017
Candidate need to pay Kerala CEE PG Dental application fee through demand draft in any nationalized bank in Kerala state. Demand draft can be taken in favour of Commissioner of Entrance Exam payable at Tiruvananthapuram. The Kerala CEE PG Dental application 2017 fee details will be given below.
- General Category students need to pay 1000 rupees application fee
- Reservation category (SC, ST, PH and Minority) students need to pay 500 rupees application processing fee.
The Kerala CEE PG Dental online applications 2017 will be available from December on-wards and it will be closes at end of December. The entrance test will be conducted in January.