Kerala State Government, Commissioner of entrance examination announced the Kerala CEE LLM notification 2017 for Common Entrance Examination (CEE) to get admission into LL.M (Master of Laws) for the academic year 2017. Every year the Kerala CEE will conduct the common entrance test for law courses in Kerala State. Students who are eligible for apply they can go through the official website for Kerala CEE LLM detailed notification 2017 and the details will be given below.
Kerala CEE LLM Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate must be citizen of India and the candidate must hold 5 years integrated course or 3 year course in LLB with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from any government recognized universities belonging to Kerala. Candidate who are pursuing final year in LLB are also eligible for the entrance test but they have to submit all the needed documents at the admission.
Candidate must have minimum age limit of 20 years old and there will be no upper age limit.
How to Apply for Kerala CEE LLM 2017 - Online Application Produce
- Open the official website http://www.cee-kerala.org
- Click on the Kerala CEE LLM 2017 online application form link
- Enter the required details
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the given dimensions
- Submit the form.
- General category students need to pay 800 rupees application fee
- Reservation category students (SC, ST, PH, Minority) need to pay 400 rupees application processing fee.
Kerala CEE LLM Important Dates 2017 (Expected)
The Kerala CEE LLM Notification 2017 will be released in the month of November and the application registration will be closes at January. The entrance test will be conducted in the month of January ending or February. Before the entrance test the admit cards will be released.