Karnataka State Government, Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has announced the notification for under graduate professional courses like engineering for the academic year 2017 to get admission into 2nd year B.Tech/BE in Karnataka state.
Karnataka Diploma CET Eligibility 2017 Criteria
Candidate must be citizen of India. Coming to the educational qualifications, candidate must hold diploma in professional courses in engineering.
The examination will be conducted for Karnataka candidates and the ward/s of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants to the First year or First semester of full time courses for Government share of seats in Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga, Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Farm Science courses i.e, B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Sericulture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc (Forestry), B.Sc. Agri Bio Tech, BHSc, (Home Science), B.Tech (Agri.Engg), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), B.FSc (Fisheries), B.Tech (Food Science &Tech)., B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op), B.Pharma and Pharma-D course, in Government / University / Private Aided / Private Un-Aided Professional Educational Institutions in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2017.
Candidate who have wish to apply to Karnataka Diploma CET they must have minimum age of 18 years old and there is no upper age limit for this course.
How to apply for Karnataka Diploma CET 2017 OnlineEveryone who have wish to register the Karnataka Diploma CET through online they can follow the KEA Diploma CET Online Application they can follow online application registration produce.
- Open the KEA official website www.kea.nic.in.
- Click on the DCET 2017 Application form.
- Enter the required details and submit the form.
- Registration ID and Password will be send to your registered email id and mobile number through sms.
- By using the this details login the website and upload your photograph and signature.
- Download Chalan from website and examination fee need to pay in any nationalized banks.
Examination Fee Details for KEA DCET 2017 Online Application Registration
- Candidate belongs to the Karnataka State and comes under General and OBC category students need to pay 650 rupees and Reservation category students need to pay 500 rupees.
- Applicants belongs to other states need to pay 750 rupees.
- Candidates who are applied from outside India need to pay 5000 rupees
The notification will be announced in the month of January and the online applications will be open from February on-wards. Admission tickets will be available from April.
Examination will be conducted in the month of may. For detailed information about this exam visit official website http://kea.kar.nic.in and download the information Brochure and follow the instructions.