The Jamia Millia Islamia University has invited online applications for admissions in to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)/Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) courses for the academic year 2017. The eligible and interested candidates can apply to get the admission in JMI university with submitting an online application form in before last of registration. For first year admissions of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) is a four years course duration and Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) is a five years course duration.
JMI Offered courses in B.Tech
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- For B.Tech:
- The candidates who are going to apply for this course should have passed 10+2 / intermediate / its equivalent from a recognized board, with having Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and having at-least 55% marks in those subjects.
- (OR) The candidates who are going to apply for this course should have completed Diploma (Polytechnic) in Engineering recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of three or four year duration and having at-least 55% marks
- For B.Arch:
- The candidates who are going to apply for this course should have passed 10+2 with Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects and also having at-least 50% marks in aggregate
- (OR) The candidates who are going to apply for this course should have passed a three years Diploma (10 + 3) programme recognized by central/state government and having 50% marks in aggregate.
- Merit in JEE (Main) 2017 exam
JMI B.Tech Admissions Online Application 2017 processWho have eligible the interested candidates can apply JMI B.Tech Admissions 2017 through online from the following simple produce..
- Logon to the Jamia Millia Islamia University official website ofwww.jmi.ac.in
- Click on the B.Tech Application Form link
- Fill up the application without mistakes and submit it
- Download the filled application form
- Take a printout of the downloaded form