The University of Jammu (JU) located in Jammu has announced that they will upload admit carts for the University of Jammu admissions entrance test and all written exam hall ticket in the official website. So all candidates who willing to appear at examination centers on March should download. The admit cards in before JU examination in before going to examination test in online with providing of candidate details. Like every year this time also a lot of candidates will be appear at the University of Jammu examination centers under JU.
The officials already made a statement in that they will not provide the JU admit card through offline mode. Here we are giving simple steps that how to download the hall ticket or admit card easily from the online mode by using Registration ID, Date of Birth or any other Reference No of the candidate.
Steps for downloading JU Admit Card 2017
- Logon to the University of Jammu official website www.jammuuniversity.in
- Click on the relevant link on that page
- Fill the columns with needed information
- The Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and save it
- Take a printout of saved document
- Read instructions and note down exam center, date and time
- Reach exam center before test schedule and report to the invigilator using printable admit card
There is no way to get admit card other than online, for online candidate need to have registration id, reference number and date of birth. So if any candidate he/she lost their registration id and reference details they will not get admit card through online and without hall ticket no one can allow the candidate to take the test. Hence kindly requested to the candidates to keep everything safe regarding examination stuff.