Cancellation of Rail ticket is easy if you have an IRCTC account. There are different refund methods from Indian railways which deepen on Indian Train traveled distance and Time of Departure of Train. Refund money process is different for both of.
For E- Ticket
- For Sleeper Class/ Second Class Rs. 20/- per ticket with service tax
- For 1AC, 2AC, 3AC, CC, 3E, FC RS. 40/- per ticket with Service charges
- For Sleeper Class/ Second Class Rs. 80/- per ticket with service tax
- For 1AC, 2AC, 3AC, CC, 3E, FC RS. 120/- per ticket with Service charges
- RS. 120/- for AC first/ Executive class
- Rs. 100/- for First class/ Ac 2 Tier
- Rs. 90/- for AC chair car/ Ac 3 tier/ AC 3 Economy
- RS. 60/- Sleeper class
- Rs. For Second class
- Upton 200 KMS, 3 HRS time limits will be given
- From 201 kames, 6 Hrs time limits will be given
- Over 500 Kms, 12 Hrs time limits will be given
IRCTC Refund status check for general current booking and tatkal:Follow the procedure to know the refund amount status from your IRCTC account online.
- Firstly go to IRCTC official website
- Then Login with you riser ID and Password
- Click on My Transaction option given
- Then choose Refund Status of Canceled Ticket
- Then all details of Cancelled ticket will be shown
- Then click on Transaction ID of ticket which you want to know.