The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Patna has released notification for getting admissions for Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes for the year 2017. The last date of the IIT Patna - 2017 is very near by us i.e., November,2017. So all interested and eligible candidates will go to the application process to apply for Ph.D programmes into Engineering, Science, Humanities and Social Sciences.
The IIT Patna - 2017 application is available in the official website and more details of this notification are given below hence all interested candidates go through this.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Patna - 2017 for Ph.D programmes:
- The candidates who wish to do Ph.D in Science programme should have the Degree in Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) / Master's degree in Engineering,Science,Technology/Bachelor's degree in Engineering and Technology from a recognized university.
- The candidates who wish to do Ph.D in Humanities and Social Sciences should have the Degree in Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) /Bachelor's degree in from an IIT's.
- Written test
The application process will cost 300/- for the General and OBC candidates and 150/- for the reserved candidates like SC/ST/PwD.
How to apply for the IIT Patna - 2017 for Ph.D programmes
The interested and eligible candidates can follow the below steps to apply for the IIT Patna - 2017 for Ph.D programmes.
- Logon to the IIT Patna official site www.iitp.ac.in
- Click on the PHD Admission application form link
- Fill the relevant information which were needed there
- Take a printout of the submitted form
- Take DD (Demand Draft) on the basis of the candidate fee to be paid
- Envelope printable application form along with DD and required documents
- Send this envelope to the given address within the last date of the application to be submitted.
- Last date of the application process:
- Last date of Envelope to reach:
The Assistant Registrar (Academics),
Indian Institute of Technology Patna,
Bihta, Kanpa road,