The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) located in Kharagpur has recently opened the PGDBA admissions to the eligible candidates for Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) programmes for the year 2017. The officials of IIT Kharagpur are going to conduct the PGDBA exam respectively on February, 2017 and they announced that the submission of PGDBA online application process will be end on December 27. So the eligible and interested candidates will have to take up the application process to get the admission in IIT Kharagpur.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Kharagpur 2017 Admissions for PGDBA ProgrammesEducational Qualification
- The applicant should possess Graduation / Post Graduation degree with having minimum 60% marks ( for SC/ST/DA candidates at least 55% marks enough) in 10+2+4 (BS/ B.Tech/ BE or equivalent Level) or 10+2+5 (Integrated Masters or equivalent Level) or 10+2+3+2 (Masters Level)
- For the candidates who are pursuing their final year graduation may also eligible for this notification but should complete graduation by May 31st, 2017.
Every applicant should pay Rs. 2,000/- (for SC/ST/DA Rs. 1,000/-) and this payment through gateway at IIT Kharagpur's online portal while submitting the application.
PGDBA Admission Selection Process by IIT Kharagpur
- Written Test
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Considering work experience and academic records of the candidate
- Logon to IIT Kharagpur official website http://www.iitkgp.ac.in
- Click on the relevant Application Form link
- Fill up the application form and submit it
- Download the filled application form hard copy
- Take a printout of the downloaded hard copy form
- Go for the payment process
IIT Kharagpur 2017 -Important Dates official announcement coming soon
- Online application submission ends on:
- Examination will be held on:
- PI held on:
- Admissions will commence from: