The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) located in Kashipur has recently released the FPM Admission official notification for offering full time residential Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) to the eligible candidates in-order to fill up available seats for the academic session 2017.
The officials of the IIM Kashipur has decided to conduct the Personal Interview would be in the month of April. And the selected candidates will have to choose interested programme out of various programmes like Operations Management & Decision Sciences (Operations Research/Statistics), Organizational Behavior HRM,Marketing, Finance, Information Technology & Systems, Business Policy & Strategy, Economics & Business Environment, Business Communication.
So all interested and eligible candidates can have the chance to get the admissions in IIM Kashipur for the academic session 2017 through official website.
IIM Kashipur 2017 Admissions Eligibility Criteria for FPM programmes
- Educational Qualification:
- The candidates who are going to apply for these programmes should have completed a Master's degree in any discipline with having at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average with a Bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification.
- (OR) Candidate need to have Five years integrated Master's degree in any discipline with having at least 60% marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling or equivalent.
- (OR) The candidate should be having a professional qualification duly recognized by UGC/AICTE/AIU equivalent to Master's degree (like CA, CMA, CS) with having at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Consider CAT / GMAT / GRE / GATE / UGC-JRF score cards
- Personal Interview
IIM Kashipur FPM Admission 2017 Application process
- Steps to be follow
- Logon to the IIM Kashipur official website www.iimkashipur.ac.in
- Click on the relevant application form link
- Fill up the application form and submit it
- Download the filled application form
- Take a printout of the downloaded form
- Envelop the duly filled application form along with the required documents
- Send this envelop to the given address before the last date of submission
- Online application submission ends on:
- Personal interview will be held on: