Aadhaar card is now a valuable ID card for every citizen of India. Aadhar card is given to anyone with no age limits even a small new born baby can have the aadhar card. UIDAI card is a unique identification for every citizenship of India. Now Aadhar card number linking is a mandatory thing for use Voter id, LPG gas, Ration Card and Bank account etc. Even for small government to private works we need to link their number through Aadhaar Seeding.
Anyone who is the Citizen of India can apply for they unique identification card. Government of India will be providing the card for everyone who has applied for it. Within in one month of span you will be received Aadhaar card to your home by post and you will download through online also an enrollment slip will be given when you apply. This UID need to be linked with every government schemes which you’re having. It is must that you need to link you Aadhaar card with LPG, ration card, Voter if and etc. Here below is the procedure for linking your card with LPG gas.
How to Link Aadhaar Number to LPG gas online - Aadhaar Seeding ProduceFollow the below procedure for linking your Aadhaar Number to LPG gas connection.
- Firstly visit the online Aadhaar Seeding page
- Select your state and then the district you belong to.
- Than next select the ‘’Benefit Type” as “LPG”
- Select the schemes thorough which you are receiving the LPG gas
- (Select “IOCL” if you have Indane connection, Select “BPCL” if you use Bharat Gas LPG connection, Select “HPCL” if you use HP gas connection.)
- Enter distributor name and consumer Number
- Than enter your Email ID, Mobile number with your Aadhaar card 12 digits number
- Check all the details are correct and click on Submit button.
- Now an OTP password will be generated to your mobile number and email id
- Enter the password and security code
- Click submit button and your process will complete
Why to Link Aadhaar Card to LPG gas and its usage:
Government has been providing the subsidy to the LPG gas connection, so by linking with the Aadhaar card you will be enrolled in Government schemes will receive the Subsidy amount to your Bank account.
To enjoy the facility and get benefits from government schemes you must have link your UIDAI ID card with LPG connection. Keep your Aadhaar card and LPG gas connection with you whiling linking the card to LPG gas connection.