Aadhaar card is a Unique Identification card for every citizen of India now. From a Small one day baby to Adult of any age can apply for Aadhaar card to get the unique identification as a citizen ship card of India. Aadhaar card is a mandatory thing now days for every government or private services. We need to show our proof to get services offered by government or to buy any private goods from private sales. Government of India will be issuing the card to those who have applied for it.
How to Link Aadhaar Card to your Bank Account - ProduceThis is an easy method if you have Internet banking service. Below is procedure to be followed to link the Aadhaar card to your bank account.
- Firstly Login to your Internet Banking account
- As you are logged in find the “Aadhaar Card seeding” or “Update Aadhaar Card details”
- Click on those link to open up in other page
- Now enter the Aadhaar card information in shown column
- Verify the Information and Click on Submit button
- Now this date will be saved in your Bank date base
- Bank officials will be notifying you after they have verified it
- After linking your aadhaar card to your Bank account you will be received an Email or Message to Mobile number.
Why to Link the Aadhaar Card to your Bank Account
Government of India has been providing the many services, to get benefited from all those services we need to link the Aadhaar card number to Bank account number. As you link your Aadhaar card to LPG gas connection the amount of Subsidy will be deposited to your Bank account. This bank account must also be linked with your Aadhaar card number. So to enjoy the service effectively we need to link the Aadhaar number to Bank account.