How to Get Duplicate PAN Card - RE-Issue of PAN card if lost49A is the Application which needs to fill for getting the PAN card if lost in any case. So follow the below steps to get your New PAN card Duplicate Card of your Original.
- Firstly go to Online Request Form 49A for PAN card re-issue
- Enter your PAN card number first
- Chose an option as your “ I have Lost/Damage PAN card and Just need to reissued it”
- Select option PAN card copy/ copy of allotment letter/ NO documents/FIR copy
- Give you personal information as per PAN card
- Give mobile number and other details correctly
- Submit the Application form by declaring
- Now if all details with Mandatory (*) are filled you application will be submitted
- Click on confirm and Get the acknowledge copy print
Below mentioned documents need to submitted with acknowledge copy
- Dual signed acknowledgement copy
- Photo copy of PAN card applicant
- PAN card of Lost PAN card
- Pan card allotment letter/Fir copy dual signed
- Demand draft/Cheque of required payment
- IF down online demand draft /cheque need not be submitted
Managed by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited), 5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune - 411016. After Successfully Submitted the Application you will track your status through online with using reference IS number.
The information filled in Mediator (*) must be same as per your old PAN card details. IF details does not match then you will not be reissued the new duplicate PAN card. The documents in support must be valid and should give proof of your PAN card. These documents must be sent within 15 days of filing the Request application form online.