PAN read as Permanent account number is a unique Identity card given to each tax payer. PAN Card is a 10- digit alphanumeric identity card allotted by Income Tax Department under the supervision of Central Board of Direct Taxes. Having Pan Card will also serve you as an identity proof for any other services. Card is Mandatory for financial transactions like sales or purchase of assets above the tax specific limit, getting the salary or professional fee which is taxable buy mutual fund and more.
How to Change Name on Pan Card for Married Women - Online Apply ProduceCorrection in PAN card can be down Online. So follow the below procedure to change your Name in PAN card after marriage for women.
- First Fill the PAN change request form online and submit it( Both citizen and non- citizen of have same form)
- If found any error in Request an error(s) will be displayed on screen
- Correct the Error(s) and re submit the application form
- Then a confirmation screen will be shown with filled data
- Check whether the Name filed is correct as per new documents
- Now confirm the editing made in Pan card
Following are documents that need to be submitted for Name change after Marriage
- Acknowledgment duly signed
- Affixed with Photograph along with demand draft/cheque
- Proof of existing PAN card
- Marriage certificate
- Affidavit of Marriage that includes name after marriage
- Address and date of Birth proof
Person whose PAN card is edited must ensure that her PAN card is existing. The documents need to submit within 15 days of submitting the Online Application form. If amount paid through no demand draft or cheque need to be added again. While filing the form all details must be ensured are correct or changed if needed.