Since there are different ration card based on the income level of family like above poverty line Ration card and below poverty line ration. Government of Haryana will be issuing the Ration card for the families who have applied with their valid documents to their nearest Food and Civil supplies department directorate.
Families having the income level below poverty line will be given rice, grain, wheat, sugar and other subsidy items at cheapest rates with other programs. Above poverty line Ration card holders will not be given subsidy items but will be considered under the government scholarship programs etc. Applicant must ensure that the documents submitted are valid and details mentioned in the Ration card application form are correct as per the documents. Applicant keep their acknowledgment slip safely which was given while submitting Ration card form
Check Ration card Application Status:
The families who have applied for the Ration card to the Food and Civil supplies department has got the acknowledgment slip though which you will know your application status. Follow the below procedure to know your Ration card status.
- Firstly go to nearest Food and Civil supplies department where you have applied for Ration card.
- Take the Acknowledgment slip to the officer which you were directed while submitting the application form
- If your Ration card is ready than it will be issued to you then
- If your ration card is not yet approved then it may take some time to reach you , So you will have to wait for sometime
- Note: in case you lost your Ration card acknowledgment slips it will be huge process to get the Ration card. So keep the slip safe with
- Ration card application acknowledgment slip
- Documents submitted while applying Ration card
- Address proof and Individual Aadhaar card
All the applicants who have applied for Ration card in Haryana state can follow our above guide in order to check their status. Please note to have following documents while checking the status from online. You will also need to wait for at least 30 days after ration card applying to check status from online.