Applicant can send a written letter or the Application from of FSC to the nearest Public distribution office in the month of October. The process for FSC scheme will be carried in October month. Food Security Card applicant will be received from the Hyderabad, Mahabubnagar, Nalgonda, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad, Warangal, Adilabad, Khammam, Karimnagar and Medak districts. Last year the department of FSC schemes holder have received more than lakhs of application. This all application will be checked based on eligibility criteria and then verification will be down. Those found faulty will be removed and other valid application will be issued the Food Security Card.
Check Telangana Food Security Card Status online:
Candidates who have applied for the Food Security card in public distribution office can now check their Status online, below is the procedure to be followed to know your FSC status online.
- Firstly visits the Official website of epds Telanagana
- Than Click on FSC search option in home page
- Now select the Application Status check link option
- Select the District you belong
- Now enter your Aadhaar number in given column
- At last click on Submit button to know your status
Below are the must documents that will be needed to check the FSC card status
- Food Security Card registration number
- Aadhaar card number
- Valid Mobile number submitted while registration in FSC scheme.
Those families show have applied for the Food Security card in Telangana state must ensure that the documents they have submitted are correct and valid. The family income must be shown below the poverty line and they should not have any Legal property belonging. Only the Family who are need will be checked by the public distribution office and will be issued the FSC card. People can take the subsidy item at the Ration fair shops by replacing their old white ration card.