Devi Ahilya Viswa Vidyalaya (DAVV) is government university located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh State. The Devi Ahilya Viswa Vidyalaya University has announced the DAVV CET notification for the academic year 2017 to get admission into Commerce, Arts, Science and law in Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses. It is a state level entrance test. Students who are eligible for the entrance test can go through the official website for details of eligibility criteria and educational qualifications.
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
Candidate must be citizen of India and must be belongs to Madhya Pradesh state. Coming to the educational qualifications the details will be given below.
Under graduate course Candidate must hold 12th class or equivalent from any government recognized institution with minimum 50% of marks.
Post Graduate Course candidate must hold under graduate course from any recognized institution with minimum of 50% marks.
- Under graduate course candidate should have minimum age limit of 17 years old and there will be no upper age limit.
- Post graduate course Candidate should have minimum age limit of 20 years old and there will be no upper age limit.
How to Apply for DAVV CET 2017 Entrance Test
- Open the DAVV CET official website of http://www.dauniv.ac.in
- Click on the DAVV CET 2017 online application form link
- Enter the required details and submit the form
DAVV CET 2017 Application Fee
Candidate need to pay 1000 rupees application processing fee and additionally 50 rupees has to pay for online service charges. The DAVV CET 2017 application fee has to be paid in online mode through gateway method by using credit card, debit card or internet banking.
DAVV CET Important Dates (Expected)
The DAVV CET application 2017 form will be available from April Month on-wards and it will be closes at end of April month and the entrance test will be conducted at end of May before conducting the entrance test admit card will be released.