COMEDK is the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” to determine the merit of students in an effective, fair, transparent and non-exploitative testing procedure. Candidates from all over the country can appear for the said entrance examination as on the end of academic year 2017 the COMEDK has conducted 20 Common Entrance Tests and counseling for both Post Graduate and Under Graduate courses these tests have been conducted in different parts of Karnataka has successfully completed the application procedure and university has released the COMEDK Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) for applicants.
How to download the 'COMEDK' Online Test Admission Ticket 2017
- Open the official website https://www.comedk.org
- Login the site with registration number and password provided for you.
- Check the status of Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT)2017.
- Download and take a copy of print out of Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT)2017 before attending to the examination.
- Test Admission Ticket number (TAT number)
- COMEDK Registration number & Application number
- Candidate’s Name (as mentioned in the application form)
- Candidate’s photo (as uploaded in the application form) with the digital signature of the COMEDK authority.
- Candidate’s Postal address and contact details (as mentioned in the application form).
- Test centre details &Test Timings
- Unique Photo ID Proof Details as declared in the application form.
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph (in the box provided) after taking a printout of the Online TAT.